Over 70 fine art and antiques dealers
80 fields of expertise
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America, Inc., is the oldest and principal antiques and fine arts organization in America. It is an outgrowth of the Antique Dealers Luncheon Club, which on January 7,1926, met at the Madison Hotel in New York City and formed the Antique and Decorative Arts League. In 1942, “to give the organization a wider ramification in every phase of the arts”, the name was changed to the Art and Antique Dealers League of America.The purpose in forming the League was to bring the various members of the art and antiques trade closer together to promote a greater understanding among themselves and with the public, and generally to devote itself to the best interests of dealers and collectors of antiques and works of art.
In 1935 the League was one of six founding members of C.I.N.O.A.(La Confederation International des Negociants en Oeuvres d Art), which is an international organization of art dealers associations.
- President: Clinton Howell (Clinton Howell Antiques)
- Vice-President: Robert Simon (Robert Simon Fine Art)
- Secretary/Treasurer: David Mayer
- Scott Defrin (European Decorative Arts Company)
- Helen Fioratti (LAntiquaire & The Connoisseur)
- Sanjay Kapoor (Kapoor Galleries)
- Rachel Karr (Hyde Park Antiques)
- Kevin Kleinbardt (Yew Tree House Antiques)
- Brad Reh (Brad and Vandy Reh Fine Jewelry)
- Mary Helen McCoy (Mary Helen McCoy Fine Antiques)
- Michael Pashby (Michael Pashby Antiques)
- Arlie Sulka (Lillian Nassau LLC)
- (Plus the above officers)
- Anthony Blumka
- Leon J. Dalva
- Bernard Karr
- Richard Schillay
To purchase antiques or fine art with absolute confidence, look for the blue and gold plaque and Member Certificate of the Art and Antique Dealers League of America, Inc.
The League represents over 70 plus members in 80 fields of expertise.